All images are property of Kris Lacore-Toscanini

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's a brand new year!

Hello out there to everyone in cyber space! I have been gone for a very long time from my blog but today I made some time to do an update.
 
In October 2013, myself and my good friend Cindy Ng ( http://cinng.blogspot.com/ ), shared at table at APE for the first time. It was a great experience! We met a lot of awesome people and got a chance to catch up with some old friends. This is the first time I have put my art work out there in a convention setting and it was a huge learning experience. Everyone was so helpful and kind and I'm ready to do it again this year!  I'm posting some of the prints and original paintings that I had at the show and some fun pics of Cindy and I.
 
I still work at Ghostbot ( www.ghostbot.com ) as well as taking care of my two wonderful children, finding time to work on my own artwork and still make time to hang out with my sweet husband. As I type, I am cooking a quiche, doing laundry and plotting out time to sketch. Hahah! Its a crazy good life!  I will really try to post more work, sketches and fun stuff this year.
 
Happy New Year to everyone and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2014!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: